Wednesday 12 September 2012

Lentil soup and pancakes


We were up this morning at 4am. Unhappy hour - too early for me, but a toddler is a toddler. At 9 am we started to shop in Carrefour, in Emirates Mall. Orla spilled my coffee from Costa and then screamed for the most of my trip to the supermarket. She asked for her raisins, milk, water, Elmo, Grover and for her croissant.

I managed to do well, despite my feeling of dizziness and exhaustion. I bought lovely & chip tomatoes for my soups, apples, tuna, lentils, green beans, parsley, Italian coffee and bra for my yoga. I failed to bring home onions and hoover bags :(

Recently, we turned vegetarian and we are happy with this regime so far.

Fish is the only thing i will not easily stop munching.

Afterwards, I created raspberry, apple, cheesy, raisin & milk based pancakes.
For supper, we had a very fragrant and fresh, vegetable & herb-filled lentil soup with fresh tomatoes. Yummy. I served it with fresh Arabic bread.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment