Thursday 25 October 2012

Apple and cinnamon crumble cupcakes for Thomas :)


Last night, I went out with my lovely girlfriend, Inan. It was a "dry night" - no alcohol in Dubai night.

Hilarious! Of all nights, our dinner fell on this particular one.

We ate well in our West 14th restaurant, on the Palm and drank fancy, but fizzy water :)

We had goat cheese salad and crumble for dessert. That is why I made apple crumble cupcakes as a theme of my new blog.

This is our salad - not only beautiful, but delicious and nutritious too.

Today is my friend's boy's birthday so I am going to give him the cupcakes that I made. They are so yummy (I already tried two).
The ingredients for the recipe are:
  • apples (two)
  • stick of butter (125 g)
  • fructose or sugar (brown) (one cup)
  • one egg
  • vanilla
  • cinnamon
  • 11/2 cup of flour
  • pinch of salt
  • 1/4 tbsp baking soda
  • 1/2 cup almond powder


I peeled the apples and grated them.

I cooked the melted butter with apples and fructose for 5 minutes on a low heat
 Then I cooled it and mixed in the flour and other wet ingredients and egg mix.



The crumble is made with love and simply by mixing 1/2 cup of flour, 1/2 cup of almond powder, 1/2 cup of fructose and 3 tbsp of butter.


 I baked them in the oven in 350 degrees Farenheit for 20 minutes.




Voila! 

Bon Appetite. They are the best served with good vanilla ice-cream :)




2 comments:

  1. ...and they were delicious....if only there were two more....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, George :) for your support -I will make more when you visit P xo

      Delete