Saturday 27 October 2012

Breakfast time - soft boiled eggs and soldiers

It is breakfast time!

We are up early (around 6 am) and usually very hungry for a good breakfast.

Personally, this is my favorite meal. It has to be with a coffee and especially, hot toast and boiled eggs. 

If I was on holiday, I would pay even greater attention to breakfast. The hotel must have a fantastic selection of omelettes, pastries and fresh fruit. 



At home I prefer soft-boiled eggs.

One of my favourite movie scenes is the one from "John and Mary" with Mia Farrow and Dustin Hoffman where the  two of them are getting to know each other over wonderful soft-boiled eggs breakfast.





That is why I married Ed- he likes egg soldiers (I am only yoking!)

Toast with sugar free but still delicious French peach preserve - with a bite taken out of it.

Special treat- a  Parisian version of cappuccino, black coffee with whipped cream, my Achilles heel.

It doesn't matter where you are - a croissant is a must!

This is the view from our balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment